TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: Here at SkyRun, we know this is a strange time filled with uncertainty. This is why we are offering a flexible change and cancellation policy. - CLEANING: SkyRun is performing rigorous cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, AHLA, and VRMA to keep our guests healthy and our homes clean. Following the cleaning process, housekeepers will then disinfect properties with a hospital-grade disinfectant. Adam's Return and Fishbrain Resort is a family affair and has been in our family for nearly 150 years. It is now our honor and pleasure to share it with you."Adam's Return" property is comprised of a three-bedroom, two-bath main house (what is priced here), a bunkhouse and event prep area, three lots with gorgeous outdoor views of the entire valley, outdoor seating, swings, and playthings, a garage, a gear shack, a private lake, and a riverfront. All of this together is what we lovingly refer to as "Fishbrain Resort". Pricing here is for the main home, and the other features and/or experiences can be rented at cost for events, and...we are pet friendly :-) Allen, or "Dad" as we call him, serves as the full-time manager living on property in the bunkhouse. I, Adam, served as a professional property manager to one of Aspen's most well-healed estates for nearly a decade. Now with a little one, and dad getting older, I have returned home to turn our families heritage into a memorable rustic getaway for you and yours. We rent the main home "Adam's Return" a three-bedroom two-bath historic structure year-round. We are pet friendly and love families, and mountain getaways. "Fishbrain Resort" is far more than just the home, however. Our grounds are where memories are made and we are equipped to deliver life-changing experiences. We have ample space for weddings, retreats, yoga getaways, and anything else your heart may desire. That thing yo have been dreaming about but wondering how you can find the space in Aspen, or where it might be affordable, this is it! We have a private lake and river and offer fishing adventures, bbq cookouts, nighttime bonfires with s' mores, ATV tours, and more. I can also serve as a local tour-guide, ski-guide, hiking-guide, and more with my lifetime of knowledge of our valley.Ok... a little more about the property. The home itself is a three bedroom two bathroom affair. It is a beautiful 1800's cabin with modern metal rooves. Nestled in a 100's year-old Aspen gove it has shade and privacy year-round. The surroundings have beautiful fields and grass, a swing set, and outdoor play areas, and outdoor seating to relax or nibble. Hops vines cling the side of the house and surround the porch wing, its all lovely rustic. The downstairs has a generous warm sunroom with a wood-burning firebox perfect for morning reading or yoga, and evening conversations. The kitchen is fully appointed with a full gas range for you cooks out there, dishwasher, coffee maker and fully stocked in knives, tools, and service were for you and your family. The dining room seats 8 comfortably and the ample living room is centered around a firebox and the stories you weave. There is a hi-fi system and a large flat screen, but come on, you are here for the outdoors and you connecting with loved ones!Upstairs there are three average-sized bedrooms with beautiful skylights and California closets. The morning sun is warm and you will wake up surrounding in historic pine. Each bedroom is equipped with queen beds, and not much more - just the way we like it to get out of bed, and to the pond, trials, hill, or to spend time with family. Our Mom hand created the beautiful banister and railing that connect the floors.
There is a laundry room with a washer/dryer, and a sneaky back bunk room with a lofted full bed as well. Out in the fields, we have acres of tall grass with long views. You could get lost in thought on these grounds all day. These lands are where we grew up, and I promise they never get old. Across the street and down the hill is our favorite gem, our private natural lake, and river access. It is always stoked with fish, and over the years we have improved the area adding hand-built bridges, a small table and chairs, and a fire pit. So much magic has taken place here, and we invite you to create the next chapter. That is what she wrote. We hope you will join us at Fishbrain Resort and stay at Adam's Return. Here is a little additional information to get you going...Our Rate Structure:Nightly rental of Adam's Return (3br/2ba home): Listing pricing on Air BnbDaily grounds rental for events: $1,000/night Private Fishing Adventure: $400 (up to 8 people)First time or recurring fly fishing experience. Includes gear, lessons, and all the fish you can catch.Lakeside BBQ Lunch: $250 (up to 8 people)Enjoy a good ol' American grub-down. Chargrilled cheeseburgers, fixins, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), stories, and good company served down by the lake. The rates listed are for the primary house only. For events that require tents and other set up, like weddings, the grounds can be rented for an additional $1,000 per day. Experiences such as fishing or ATV tours can be purchased at an additional fee, please scroll to the bottom for pricing.
- Secluded Mountain Chic 5BR - Great Common and Family Space to Connect and Entertain- Huge Upstairs Office and Kitchen to Entertain
- Modern 3BR 3BA Right in the HEART of Everything- Beautiful Common Pool and Hot Tub- Sleeps 7 at an "Aspen Reasonable" Rate!
- Spacious 3BR Quite East End Home w/Tons of Natural Light- Large Private Yard, Pet Friendly, Parking- Steps to Aspen's Hiking, Biking Trail System and River Floats and Paddleboards
- Spectacular Full-Valley Views and Wrap-Around Decks- End Unit for Quite Seclusion, On the Golfcourse - Excellent Family Summer and Winter Getaway - Walk / Ski to the Free Shuttle to Everywhere
- Perfect Quite East End Studio- Private Yard, Pet Friendly- Steps to Aspen's Hiking, Biking Trail System and River Floats and Paddleboards
- Perfect, centrally located, affordable digs in Snowmass Village! - Minutes from skiing, busses, hot tubs, markets, restaurants, and more.- Bargain prices with great accessibility.
- COVID safe, private entrance and a fresh remodel! - Perfect location - 2 blocks from 1A (COVID safe outdoor base lift, 1 block to summer trails.- Right in the mix of it all downtown, and just blocks from free busses to everywhere!
- Secluded spacious 3BD home on Snowmass Ski Area- Wrap around outdoor decks and Spa- Beautifully appointed with natural light
- Mountainside fun for the whole family- Affordable space for up to 10 people - Great common pool area and more